3rd December 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BEd after completing 10th to become a Nursery Teacher?

Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and I want to become a Nursery Teacher. After completing my 10th, I can pursue BEd course as I came to know that BEd is necessary to become a Teacher. Please tell me asap.

6th December 2020, 05:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BEd after completing 10th to become a Nursery Teacher?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and to pursue the same degree course is a Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a Class 10th passed candidate you are not eligible for pursuing B.Ed. degree course as it is mandatory to have completed graduation degree course to pursue the same degree course.

Also, to be a Nursery school teacher, it is not necessary to have completed B.Ed. degree course rather once can even become a Nursery school teacher with other teacher training degree courses such as D.Ed./D.El.Ed or etc..
7th December 2020, 08:22 PM
amanmishra098

The minimum eligibility to become a teacher candidate must have the B. Ed degree to apply for the any teaching post in the schools, P. hd for the college etc... So you have to first complete your degree for it
7th December 2020, 08:23 PM
amanmishra098

If u want to teach secondary classes then B'ed ( bachelor of education ) is compulsory. For this after graduation you can give B'ed Cet. Through this entrance exam you can take admission in government college as well as in private college.
The minimum eligibility to become a teacher candidate must have the B. Ed degree to apply for the any teaching post in the schools, P. hd for the college etc... So you have to first complete your degree for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?