4th November 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course after completing 12th?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from UP Board. I want to become a Nursery Teacher and I came to know that I have to do Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course. So, is it possible to do this Diploma course after completing my 12th?

5th November 2019, 04:14 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course after completing 12th?

Yes, class 12 is the minimum qualification for Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course. You can surely apply for it if you have got high school qualification from a recognised board of education.

There are several other courses like BTC, D.El.Ed, D.Ed, etc which also requires only class 12 and they are also equivalent to the NTT course.
5th November 2019, 07:01 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from UP Board. I want to become a Nursery Teacher and I came to know that I have to do Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course. So, is it possible to do this Diploma course after completing my 12th?
Yes, you can pursue a Diploma course in Nursery Teacher Training. As the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course is (10 + 2) with 50% marks and the entrance exam will be taken in some colleges while some will only considers class 12th marks
Course Fees will be between Rs. 5000 and 25000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?