18th March 2023, 09:02 PM

Can I pursue BTech in electronics and communication engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?

Can I pursue BTech in electronics and communication engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering course

21st March 2023, 05:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BTech in electronics and communication engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?

No, you cannot change the stream in B.Tech course, when admission is offered through lateral entry.

Through lateral entry candidates are not eligible to change the stream and can get admission only in the respective stream from which they have completed the diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?