2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Did diploma in E.C.E from Haryana in after that i am totally free but now this time I want to do something like job or B.Tech or BCA. Please tell me ,what I do.? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  14. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  15. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
5th May 2016, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you have two options :- one is to continue your higher studies and other is to do a job. If you are interested to continue your higher studies, you can do B.E/B.Tech course by getting admission through Lateral Entry admission process. If you are interested to do a job, then you can find many job opprtunities in both private and public sector companies.
5th May 2016, 07:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

The students after complition of the degree can easily job opportunities in manufacturing industries and service organisations:-

Jobs opportunities:-

service engineer

Software analyst

Technical director

Field test engineer

Senior sales manager

Network planning engineer

Customer support engineer

Electronics and Communication consultant

Research and Development Software engineer.
5th May 2016, 10:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your diploma course in Electronics discipline and want to know about the best career options after this. Basically it totally depends upon you.

>>If you are interested in technical field and want to do higher studies, then you should opt to do B-Tech course. The main advantage of doing this course is that you will have better knowledge of technical subjects and also there are wide options of getting job after completion of B-Tech course.

>>If you are interested in technical field but don’t want to go for higher studies. Then you have to try for the recruitment exams of ECE discipline on diploma basis. There are lot of organizations which recruits diploma ECE students based on written exam.

Following are the list of companies in which you can apply:

-- DRDO (CETPAM)

--ONGC (Technical Assistant)

--ISRO (Scientific Assistant)

--DMRC/ LMRC (Junior Engineer- EC)

>>If you are not too much interested in technical field, then you can go for BCA course or any other graduation course such as B.A, B.Com, B.Sc etc. After completing the graduation course you are eligible for govt. jobs such as SSC, Banking sector etc.
6th May 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did diploma in E.C.E from Haryana in after that i am totally free but now this time I want to do something like job or B.Tech or BCA. Please tell me ,what I do.? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same. Thank you!
The best course to study for the Diploma holder in ECE is a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can directly admit to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry. The 3 years diploma holders are eligible for the programme. There will be an entrance examination in some states for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years only. The course is available in various colleges like;
6th May 2016, 06:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can go for LEET examination and get admission in degree course in 2nd year directly or you might even go for jobs after completion of your course, such as;

> Service engineer.

> System engineer.

> Technical director.

> Testing engineer.

> Software analyst, etc.

Now, it is up to you to decide as to which one to opt for, either higher studies or jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?