14th September 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?

I am a Btech graduate in biotechnology. i would like to persue masters in Food technology and processing. I am staying in Dubai and i would like to persue the degree through distance education. can anyone tell me whether i can persue the degree through distance education mode? if so, please suggest the name of indian universities which offer this degree through distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  2. Which colleges in India offers B.Tech in Food Technology through distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  4. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  5. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Tech (Food Processing Technology) through distance learning mode?
  7. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  8. What should I do to complete masters in food through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  10. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  12. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  14. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  15. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  16. Universities providing Diploma in Food Technology under Distance Education?
  17. Which masters degree is better between M.Sc in food science and technology and M.Sc in Diary Sciences?
  18. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
14th January 2012, 02:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?

You can pursue the course of Masters in Food Technology and Processing through distance education from Annamalai University,Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology to name a few.
For detailed information, pls log on to the official website; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Directorate of Distance Education, Hisar. Refer its website for more information; http://www.gjust.ac.in
20th June 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?

i completed BSc chemistry show me the related cources in food processing in distance learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?