9th November 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Teacher Training course being a 3 years Polytechnic Diploma holder?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 3 years Polytechnic Diploma course in ECE. I did my Diploma after 10th so can I do Diploma in Teacher Training course now? I haven't studied Intermediate course. Please tell me about this asap.

15th November 2019, 03:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Teacher Training course being a 3 years Polytechnic Diploma holder?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the course on the basis of diploma qualification.

Admission in the course is conducted on the basis of entrance examination conducted by various institutions.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the course.
15th November 2019, 05:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Teacher Training course being a 3 years Polytechnic Diploma holder?

You are not eligible to pursue D.El.Ed or D.Ed course on the basis of your educational qualification.

The eligibility to appear in the entrance examination for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50% aggregate.

Examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?