28th January 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Basic Teacher Training course for 3 years Diploma EEE holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in EEE stream. Now, I am interested to do Basic Teacher Training course. So, am I eligible to study this course now? Please let me know about this immediately.

6th February 2019, 08:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Basic Teacher Training course for 3 years Diploma EEE holder?

Eligibility to pursue Basic Teacher Training Course:

Candidate must have completed at least 10 + 2 with science subject from recognised board.

Admission process : On the basis of marks scored in entrance test.

Entrance exams:

University of Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia university

Banaras Hindu University

English and foreign Language University
6th February 2019, 11:49 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Basic Teacher Training course for 3 years Diploma EEE holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in EEE stream. Now, I am interested to do Basic Teacher Training course. So, am I eligible to study this course now? Please let me know about this immediately.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Agriculture in Tamilnadu Agricultural University.

Therefore, 12th humanities students are not eligible to study the Diploma in Agriculture course in the Tamilnadu Agricultural University. Duration of the Diploma in Agriculture is two years (four semesters).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?