9th July 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in the year 2008 in Biotechnology stream. Can I apply for LLB now? Do I need to write any entrance for LLB? If yes, then please share the entrance details.

12th July 2019, 06:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to pursue the course. The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

So, you have to visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
12th July 2019, 06:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the Law course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the three year course. No, age limit for the admission in the course.

The admission procedure varies with institutes. So, visit the official to get detail about admission procedure.
13th July 2019, 10:32 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) degree course even after completion of your B.Tech degree course as to LLB (3 year course), the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Further, to pursue the same degree course from top universities such as DU, BHU, NLUs, etc., you are required to qualify their respective admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?