21st December 2019, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Tech in Structural Engineering after B.Arch?

Hi, I have completed my B.Arch and wants to know whether I can pursue my M.Tech in Structural Engineering or not? Will it be a good combination with B.Arch? Which all colleges would be best for M.Tech Structural Engineering?

31st January 2020, 12:14 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Structural Engineering after B.Arch?

After doing B. Tech in civil engineering, you can look for jobs in government aided construction projects, building work, consultancy firms and even with private builders and constructors. You can pursue an M. Tech and specialize in fields like structural engineering, hydraulics and transportation engineering.
1st February 2020, 07:22 AM
Afna Sulaiman

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Structural Engineering after B.Arch?

After B.Arch, you can do M.Tech in Civil and it is obviously a good decision.

In most of cases everyone goes for M.Arch after B.Arch. But most of the company's requirement in Architect level is bachelor..& you have it.

And it is the general condition that the requirement for Civil & Architect Engineer is co-incidental. So if you goes for M.Tech in Civil after B.Arch then according to me, it would be the efficient carrier way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?