9th October 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA in finance from regular university after doing B.Com final year from Delhi university

i am a b.com final student from delhi university school of open learning...can i pursue mba in finance from regular university..

Related Questions:
  1. Best thing to pursue after completing BSc(hons) Maths from Delhi University? Should I go for MSc(Finance), MBA finance or MSc Maths?
  2. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  4. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 96% in 12th class?
  5. How should I pursue PG in Geography through regular or distance learning from Kurukshetra University?
  6. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  7. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  8. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  10. Which university to join to pursue MBA after doing B.Com?
  11. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  12. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  14. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
  16. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  17. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  18. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
15th September 2015, 09:46 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA in finance from regular university after doing B.Com final year from Delhi university

MBA is a master Degree course. To be eligible for this course, it is must to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university. Also the appearing aspirant has to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate to be completely eligible for this course.

There is no Matter of the degree from distance learning or regular course. Only the degree from a recognised university is required for being eligible eligible in this course.

As you are telling that you have completed your B.com as distance learning from Delhi university and DU is a recognised university so definitely you can go for the MBA in finance stream from a regular university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?