27th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBBS at the age of 42 and after completing MCA?

Respected Sir, I have completed MCA and I am 42 years old now but I want to continue studying. I want to know that an I pursue MBBS at the age of 42? Is it possible to do so. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  2. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  3. Which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course?
  4. Can I pursue PhD after completing MCA? If yes then What is the process?
  5. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM ARTS?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM course? How can I apply for the course?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  11. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  13. How to pursue Psychiatry after completing MBBS in India
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first?
  15. Can I pursue MCA after completing B.Com (Computer Application and Statistics)? What is the procedure to do so?
  16. How can I pursue MBBS after completing 12th without writing CET exam? Is it possible?
  17. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BA? What is the age limit for pursuing the course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
30th October 2016, 09:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS at the age of 42 and after completing MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed MCA and I am 42 years old now but I want to continue studying. I want to know that an I pursue MBBS at the age of 42? Is it possible to do so. Please answer as soon as possible.
No, it is not possible to do MBBS course.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam, but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?