10th December 2016, 12:20 PM
SRAVANI LAXMAN

How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?

Respected Sir, I have completed mt graduation with B.Sc Nursing 4 years ago, Now I want to pursue MBBS course so I want to know how can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get? What will be the fee structure and what will be the course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  2. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  3. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  4. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  6. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  7. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  10. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  11. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  14. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  16. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
13th December 2016, 08:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?

1. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the examination at all India level to get admission in MBBS course. The age criteria for NEET is 17-25 years. Age is calculated on 31st December of year of examination. Relaxation applicable to SC/ST candidates in upper age.

2. You did B.Sc in Nursing four years ago, it means that your age must be above 25 years. If you are general candidate then you are no longer eligible for NEET exam. There is no other examination than NEET for admission in MBBS.

3. If you belong to SC/ST category, you can write NEET exam and clear it to get admission in medical college. College will depend upon your rank in NEET exam. Course duration is 4.5 years.
13th December 2016, 01:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MBBS after completing graduation in B.Sc Nursing. You should have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology with good marks from a recognized board. After that you have to appear for NEET entrance examination. The selection for admission in MBBS colleges will be done on the basis of merit in NEET examination.

It is very difficult to say that in which college you will get admission, because the admission depends on the cut off marks which is set by the respective institute. The duration of MBBS course is 5.5 years which includes 4.5 years of curriculum and 1 year rotating internship and the fees varies in different institutes, but approximately it ranges from Rs. 2,50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?