26th April 2022, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue nursing with Biology B -, English B, chemistry D and mathematics C+?

Can I pursue nursing with Biology B -, English B, chemistry D and mathematics C+?

29th April 2022, 12:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue nursing with Biology B -, English B, chemistry D and mathematics C+?

The eligibility criteria for Nursing us
Aggregate grade -C plain
Mandatory subjects
Biology or biological science- C plain
English or kishwahili- C plain
Physical science, physics, mathematics, general science, physics and chemistry - C plain

Thus above are the marks according to which admission is granted.
There are various other colleges that provide admission on low grades also.
29th April 2022, 10:02 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: Can I pursue nursing with Biology B -, English B, chemistry D and mathematics C+?

Any good university offers the registered nurse an entry-level degree. The basic sciences of biology (in English), chemistry, and math (math) are guaranteed to prepare you for a few careers that are completely within view today:

A Registered Nurse could work as a medical technician in an HMO company or be employed solo at a lab. Later on, she can work progressing within the field as a laboratory technician in scientific laboratories, practicing fields of microbiology, pathology etc.

Depending on her interest, one can jump over labs to various secretarial jobs dealing with computers and office research. These usually involve computer networking and word processing, so even those who did not apply much maths may find themselves with their hands in all sorts of fascinating areas.

In most mainstream offices these jobs are staffed through temp agencies already and paid for by two weeks wages just enough for the employees subsistence. Other experienced professionals who may become employed after their nurses’ years of service include executive assistants and administrative secretaries.
30th April 2022, 01:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue Bsc in Nursing and the qualification required for this course is a candidate must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The minimum age required to take admission to this course is 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination followed by counseling.

The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
30th April 2022, 02:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for nursing course:-

Candidates can pursue Nursing right after your class 12 exam with 45% marks in science (PCBE) from any recognised board (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English). The minimum age for admission in the BSc Nursing programme is 17 years on or before December 31, 2022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?