21st September 2019, 01:46 AM
RATNARAJU.K

Can I re-take my B.Sc exams after a gap of 15 years from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Sir, I studied B.Sc from 2001 to 2004 at VRS & YRN College of Engineering & Technology, Chirala affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University. However, I failed in the exams thrice. So, is it possible to re-take the exam once again after this many years of gap? Will the university allow?

15th November 2021, 08:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I re-take my B.Sc exams after a gap of 15 years from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Having enrolled in B.Sc. degree in 2001 for the session 2001-2004, you are not allowed to reappear in the papers in which you have got backlogs and clear them now as the maximum duration allowed for completing any degree course (along with backlog papers if there exists any) is six years.

So, if you want to get B.Sc. degree you will have to start all again from the very first year by seeking new admission in the same degree course as your previous incomplete degree is invalid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?