6th August 2018, 01:27 PM
poojatengle

Can I secure BPharma admission in Maharashtra with 55 marks in MHT-CET and 54% in Intermediate?

Hello friends, I have got 54% marks in Intermediate and scored 55 marks in MHT-CET. I want to study BPharma course anywhere in Maharashtra. So, with this scores I can secure admission or not? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to secure BPharma admission with 49.38% in 12th and 65 marks in MHT-CET being an NT-D candidate?
  2. Do I have to appear in MHT-CET to do Commercial Pilot Training in Maharashtra?
  3. Institutes offering direct BPharma admission in Maharashtra?
  4. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  7. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET?
  9. In which colleges(In north Maharashtra) can I get admission? I have scored 65 marks in MHT CET
  10. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  11. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  12. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  13. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  14. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  15. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  16. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  17. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  18. Is NEET exam compulsory for BAMS or we can get admission through MHT CET?
30th September 2018, 12:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure BPharma admission in Maharashtra with 55 marks in MHT-CET and 54% in Intermediate?

=> B.Pharm. or Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get B.Pharma admission in Maharashtra with 55 marks in MHT-CET and 54% in Intermediate.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should apply for admission in private college because your percentage of marks in entrance examination in not good so you are not eligible to get admission in good government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?