11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and cut off marks to qualify JRF exam for a B.Pharmacy student? List of topics in Pharmacy to do research?

I am studying B.Pharmacy course and willing to do JRF. Please tell me eligibility criteria and cut off marks to qualify JRF exam? List of topics in Pharmacy to do research?

Related Questions:
14th October 2017, 05:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and cut off marks to qualify JRF exam for a B.Pharmacy student? List of topics in Pharmacy to do research?

In order to purse for JRF examination, you must have to complete M.Pharmacy after the completion of B.Pharmacy from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the JRF examination in the relevant field.
The cut off marks to qualify in the examination changes every year based on the number of applicants and on the competition level of the examination.

List of topics to do research in the field of Pharmacy:-

DRUG DELIVERY
CANCER
PHARMACEUTICAL CELL BIOLOGY
MEDICINES MANAGEMENT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?