18th January 2016, 02:55 PM
kyingoleformpsc

Can I sit for Maharashtra PSC exam if I did all my studies from Madhya Pradesh?

Sir, I have completed my whole study even my graduation from another state(M.P), now I am married in Maharashtra. Can i sit for Maharashtra PSC exam? Sir, please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  2. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  3. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  4. Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get free PSC coaching classes in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  7. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  8. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  9. Which government college in MP give admission through AIEEE?
  10. Top 10 Civil Engineering colleges in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  12. Best colleges for mechanical branch in MP after completing diploma? I am preparing for LET
  13. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  14. Best universities in India for M.A Geography?
  15. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 210 marks in B.Arch
  17. Date of SLET in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Books to be referred for MSPC?
15th April 2016, 06:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for Maharashtra PSC exam if I did all my studies from Madhya Pradesh?

Maharashtra Public Service Commission is conducted by State government of Maharashtra for different posts under State government. Yes, candidates from any state can appear for PSC exam of Maharashtra.

Eligibility criteria:

>>You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for exam.

>>The age limit for exam is 19-33 years for candidates of open category. Three years age relaxation to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for 2016 exam if you are within age limits.
17th April 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I sit for Maharashtra PSC exam if I did all my studies from Madhya Pradesh?

I have completed diploma and all basic studies in Karnataka .now I am working in Pune. Now I would like to continue my higher education in Pune university for evening college BE now this is possible please give me suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?