27th June 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I start with M.Sc Psychology via distance mode while pursuing BHMS regular?

Hi, I am presently pursuing my BHMS and wish to know whether I can do M.Sc Psychology while pursuing my BHMS via distance mode of education or not? If yes, then which distance university would be good for M.Sc Psychology?

12th August 2020, 12:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I start with M.Sc Psychology via distance mode while pursuing BHMS regular?

Yes , one can do master degree or graduation degree from distance mode.But yes,one can not pursue master degree without completion of graduation degree as they need to submit original credentials.

BHMS itself requires 4.5 years and 1 year of internship ,you need to focus on subjects,you need to enrich your subject,good in practice .After completion of graduation ,you can do job as well as pursue post graduation via distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?