30th December 2021, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I start MSc zoology after passing 2 years graduation?

I am two years pass graduate(botany, zoology, physiology) from c.u now I am working. I want to start msc zoology.

5th January 2022, 04:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start MSc zoology after passing 2 years graduation?

Gap year is no bar to pursue the post graduation course.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course as per your qualification and the required eligibility. Admission procedure varies with colleges and universities. So, visit the official website for detail information.
8th January 2022, 05:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start MSc zoology after passing 2 years graduation?

Yes, you can go for M.Sc. Zoology degree course even after 2 years of completion of your graduation degree course as for pursuing M.Sc. in Zoology or any post-graduation degree course gap after graduation degree course does not matter in case of most of the institutes and as long as candidate holds the required educational qualification and satisfies the admission criteria he/she is eligible to go for any post-graduation degree course without worrying much about the gap in academic years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?