13th August 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to start with Graduation after a gap of 4 years since passing 12th?

Its been almost 4 years since I passed out my 12th Board exams. I did not took admission in graduation at that time. So, is it possible to take admission in any regular college and continue with my graduation?

17th August 2019, 06:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to start with Graduation after a gap of 4 years since passing 12th?

Yes, you can definitely opt for graduation degree course even having completed your Class 12th four years ago as there is no rule of consistency in academic years to pursue graduation degree course and therefore any Class 12th passed candidate can apply for graduation degree course from a recognized university.

Some of the top universities for which you can look to opt for your graduation degree are University of Delhi, Banaras Hindu University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, other Central university, etc. .
17th August 2019, 10:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to start with Graduation after a gap of 4 years since passing 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the regular college after the 4 years of gap.

Gap year is no bar to get admission in general bachelor degree courses in most of the university.

Some of the premier institute to pursue bachelor degree is :-

DU.

BRABU.

Patna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?