12th September 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study for bachelor of cardio vascular technology?

i want to know after complete the diploma in cardio vascular technology,can i study the bachlor of cardio vascular technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering BSc cardio vascular technology?
  2. How to get admission in BSc Cardio Vascular Technology course under GMV Thrissur
  3. Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?
  4. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  5. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  6. Can I get merit seat for BSc cardio vascular technology after scoring 81% marks in 12th?
  7. Are Cardio Vascular Technician courses available in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
  9. Any chance to study Cardio vascular Technolgist in distance education? My age is 39
  10. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science
  11. Difference between medical courses such as MD, M.Ch and MS in India? After MBBS can I be a GP?
  12. Is Engineering difficult? Different branches in Engineering?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  14. Topics for project in Pharmacology for final year B.Pharmacy student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM?
  16. Which are the correspondence courses related to BSc Nursing?
  17. What are the disciplines in B.Tech? What are their importances? Which one is better?
  18. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical? -- [New]
26th August 2017, 05:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I study for bachelor of cardio vascular technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know after complete the diploma in cardio vascular technology,can i study the bachlor of cardio vascular technology?

Yes, you can apply for bachelors that is B.SC cardiovascular technology course after completing diploma in cardiovascular technology. Here below are details regarding B.SC Cardiovascular technology Course:-

Eligibility Required:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors of science in cardiovascular technology course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (that is after diploma) From government recognized board.

Duration of B.SC Cardiovascular Technology Course:- Duration of B.SC cardiovascular technology course is 3 years.

Syllabus for B.SC Cardiovascular Technology:- Major subjects to be studied in cardiovascular technology are Cardiovascular system theory, Heart size, Location, Chamber, Peripheral pulse, Great saphenous, Dural venous sinuses, Demonstration of heart and vessels in the body etc.

Colleges Offer B.Sc Cardiovascular Technology Course:-

1). Sri Venteswara Medical College.(Tirupati).

2). Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences.(Andhra Pradesh).

3). Manipal University.(Karnataka).

4). Frontier Lifeline Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?