12th May 2012, 08:23 PM
NAFLA

Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?

Sir,
Iam Nafla and i would like to know about the names of various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology. Can you please provide me the answer for my query along with the details of the course?

Related Questions:
25th May 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?

which are the college in kerala in which the cardio vascular technology course is there
please give a reply fast
1st June 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?

why dont you answer properly.?????????? i want to know the list of colleges that offering cardiovascular technology courses in south india
24th July 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of colleges that offering paramedical courses?
6th November 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

plz give the collages offering bsccvt in kerala...
10th May 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to get an admission in a collage of Cardio vascular technology
25th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

marks needed in plus two to get admission for cardiovasculartechnology in paramedical courses in kozhikode medical college
28th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Please send me name of institution having cardio vascular technology
31st May 2013, 02:12 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology

==============================================

Calicut Medical College

Sri Ramachandra University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Government Medical College - Kottayam, Kerala

School of Science and TechnologyKottayam, Kerala

Sree Narayana College of Technology Kollam, Kerala

AWH College Of Science And Technology (unaided) Anakkara Palakkad, Kerala

20th May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i just want to know about the fee structure of bsc.cardiovascular technoloy
22nd May 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir , I just want to know the phone number of b.secardiovascular technology collage
27th January 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Name of the various colleges in Pathanamthitta district in Kerala offering cardiac nursing course?
8th April 2015, 09:29 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Institutes Offering B.Sc. - Cardiac Care Technology in India
>>Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Perfusion Technology
>>Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre - Bachelor of Science in Cardio Vascular Technology
>>Government Medical College, Kozhikode - Bachelor of Cardio Vascular Technology
>>KLE University, Belgaum - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Care Technology
>>MGM Institute of Health Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac care technology
>>St. John's Medical College, Bangalore - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Perfusion Technology
List of institutes providing B.Sc Cardiovascular technology course in Kerala
>>School of Science and TechnologyKottayam, Kerala
>>Sree Narayana College of Technology Kollam, Kerala
>>AWH College Of Science And Technology (unaided) Anakkara Palakkad, Kerala
>>Amrita , Kollam, Kerala
>>Calicut Medical College, Calicut,Kerala
>>Government Medical College - Kottayam, Kerala
18th April 2015, 02:06 PM
sagar204

Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

mgm Institute of Health Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac care technology

Government Medical College - Kottayam, Kerala

Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre - Bachelor of Science in Cardio Vascular Technology

Calicut Medical College, Calicut,Kerala

awh College Of Science And Technology (unaided) Anakkara Palakkad, Kerala

kle University, Belgaum - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Care Technology

Government Medical College, Kozhikode - Bachelor of Cardio Vascular Technology

St.John's Medical College, Bangalore - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Perfusion Technology

Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre - Bachelor of Science in Cardio Vascular Technology

Amrita , Kollam, Kerala

mgm Institute of Health Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac care technology
21st May 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how much expence is required for studying cardiovascular technology course in kerala ?
17th August 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm jomol from Ernakulam. I would like to know the fee structure and eligibility of the course BSc cardiac care technician
19th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to know about the cardio vascular technology educational institutions in kerala, also please help me to know about the fee structure.
21st August 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir which are the collages teaching msc in cardio vascular technology in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?