15th April 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BEd if secured less than 50% in Graduation and above 50% in MCom?

Hi friends, I have less than 50% marks in my Graduation but I have secured more than 50% marks in MCom. I am looking forward to do BEd course now. Kindly let me know that can I study BEd with such qualification or not?

15th April 2019, 06:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BEd if secured less than 50% in Graduation and above 50% in MCom?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can not get admission in B.Ed course with less than 50% marks and on basis of M.Com percentage.
15th April 2019, 06:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BEd if secured less than 50% in Graduation and above 50% in MCom?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.
15th April 2019, 07:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course . This is a teacher training course of two years duration. The minimum academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Candidates with less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree can not apply for B.Ed course. Your marks in M.Com will not be taken into account for B.Ed eligibility criteria,
15th April 2019, 07:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course. One of the important course for candidate who want to join teaching sector.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after M.Com with minimum 50% aggregate.
15th April 2019, 07:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can study B.Ed course after master degree.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

It is two year course and after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible for final selection in B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?