29th April 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?

computer science-maths student after +2 can study Bsc-nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  5. How to study MCA after passing BSc computer science?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  8. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  11. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  12. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  13. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After BSc Hons in Mathematics and Computers how to pursue PG course in Nanotechnology?
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  17. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  18. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
1st March 2017, 12:49 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?

B.Sc. Nanotechnology or Bachelor of Science in Nanotechnology is an undergraduate Nanotechnology course.

The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nanotechnology course is three years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc Nanotechnology after passing computer science.
1st June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?

I am biology student can I take a admission in b. S. C it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?