12th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?

i am passed 12th computerscience bath examination with 68 percentage can i get a seat in Bsc computer science in a good college? and may i get good job career after Bsc comutersciene

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  2. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Which is the best course after passing 12th computer science
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  8. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  9. Admission in BSc computer science after passing 12th?
  10. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  11. Can I do BSc computer science after passing 12th science with B Group?
  12. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  13. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  14. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  15. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  16. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  17. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?
23rd May 2013, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?

Being a 12th passed candidate in computer science, you can join to B.Sc in computer science. Admission to the course is done on the basis of 12th exam marks. Delhi University, Pune University, etc offer admission to the course. After completion of the course, you can try for a software job in IT firms. Other job profiles like System analyst, system administrator, etc are also suitable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?