7th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science. I have scored 80% marks in it. Can I do BSc in Nursing course? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Important questions about 2nd PUC Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get MBBS seat without studying biology in 2nd PUC?
  4. Previous years solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 2nd PUC
  5. Did B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths but no Computer. Now, can I do Masters in Computer Science?
  6. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  7. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  8. How to get 90% marks in 2nd PUC
  9. Which course to study B.Sc or BCA after completion of 2nd PUC science?
  10. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  11. Can I study M.Sc in Physics if completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  12. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Chemistry and Computer Science question papers for Karnataka 2nd PUC?
  15. Is it possible for me to get into IAF if I have PUC background in Commerce and my main subject is Computer Science(No Maths and Physics background)?
  16. Can I take Computer Science instead of Maths to study in BSc?
  17. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  18. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
8th June 2018, 05:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science?

=> B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with Biology, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Sc(Nursing) after 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science.
8th June 2018, 04:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science?

No, you cannot study B.Sc Nursing without biology as one of the subject in 12th class.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCB or its related subjects from any recognized board.

Since you have studied 12th class PUC in Physics, chemistry, mathematics & computer science you are not eligible for studying B.Sc in Nursing .
8th June 2018, 07:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, but you can not pursue B.Sc (Nursing) without having Biology as main subject in 12th standard. To study B.Sc (Nursing) you must have Biology as main subject in 12th standard with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board.
8th June 2018, 09:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No ,you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course. It is a four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in PCB.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
9th June 2018, 10:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in nursing is a four year undergraduate degree nursing course for pursuing which the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having not studied Biology at your Class 12th level (i.e; in Pre-university course ), you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course unless you reapper in your PUC examination with Biology as an additional subject.
9th June 2018, 02:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course.

The required eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

As, per your qualification you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
9th June 2018, 07:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue B.Sc. Nursing as you don't have Biology subject in 11th and 12th.

To pursue B.Sc. Nursing as graduation course, you must have Biology in your 11th and 12th standard otherwise you can't apply for this course.

As you have chosen Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard, so you can pursue engineering course, hotel management course, architecture course, law course, mass communication course, etc.
10th June 2018, 05:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in Nursing:

1. You should have passed 12th from a recognized board.

2. Your subjects in 12th must include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

3. You should have minimum of 50% marks.

Without studying biology, you can not get admission in B.Sc in Nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?