18th April 2018, 03:38 AM
Hari prasad hv

Can I study BTech with fee reimbursement in Bangalore if completed Engineering Diploma in Hyderabad?

Respected Sir I have completed my Diploma in Engineering from Hyderabad. Now, I am going to study BTech in Bangalore. So, I would like to know that I can join BTech with fee reimbursement or not? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get fee reimbursement for civil engineering diploma in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  3. Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  5. Will I get some fee reimbursement if I do engineering course even after not qualifying EAMCET?
  6. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  7. Why should I pay the tuition fee of 82000 to ICET if I am eligible for reimbursement? Whether this 82000 is annual fee or whole course fee?
  8. Am i eligible for fee reimbursement after completing B.Tech
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  10. How to get scholarship and fee reimbursement while studying B.Sc Agriculture from Rajasthan but native of Warangal, Telengana?
  11. List of best colleges of Hyderabad to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore? -- [New]
  13. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore?
  15. Which college is better for MBA in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore?
  17. Best colleges to study MBA from Bangalore and Hyderabad with fee structure? When the colleges will publish out the entrance exam form?
  18. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
25th April 2018, 09:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech with fee reimbursement in Bangalore if completed Engineering Diploma in Hyderabad?

No, you can't fee reimbursement for pursuing B.Tech course in Bangalore after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course from Hyderabad. You will get fee reimbursement for pursuing B.Tech course only if you secure admission in B.Tech course in Telangana state colleges/ universities. So, if you take admission in B.Tech course in Bangalore then, you can't get fee reimbursement for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?