25th October 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB on the basis of 3 years Diploma course?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years full time regular Diploma course in Accountancy and Taxation. Now, can I study LLB course? If not, then what should I do next? Any other law related courses?

30th October 2019, 05:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB on the basis of 3 years Diploma course?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

You are not eligible to get admission in 3 year course after diploma. You are eligible to pursue 5 year B.A LLB course.

CLAT, BHU, DU LAT and other entrance examination is conducted to get admission in the course.

No upper age limit to get admission in the course.
30th October 2019, 10:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Diploma qualification is not equivalent to bachelor degree and so you are not eligible to get admission in three year LLB course.

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised board. No upper age limit to get admission in the course.

As per your qualification, you are eligible to get admission in 5 year B.A LLB course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
31st October 2019, 10:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Senior Secondary board examination passed candidates or diploma based candidates are eligible for five years integrated Bachelor of Law Course. You will have to apply for Common Law Admission test if you have studied English as one of the subjects.

The minimum percentage of marks required in diploma or 12th board exam is 45% marks in board examination. If you want to pursue Bachelor of Law of 3 years duration course then you need to pursue bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks.
31st October 2019, 12:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study law course on the basis of diploma qualification but not eligible to get admission in 3 year LLB course.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in three year LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, after the completion of bachelor degree, you will become eligible to get admission in the three year LLB course.

No upper age limit to get admission in the course.
31st October 2019, 03:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of LLB is Bachelor of Law.

The eligibility course for LLB course is:

1. Minimum educational qualification for LLB course is 12th passed for a 5 years integrated course or bachelor's degree for 3 years course.

2. You can apply for CLAT exam if you have studied English as compulsory subject in diploma in Engineering course.

You can apply for CLAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?