25th October 2019, 08:40 PM
Sumit0912

Can I get admission in any medical colleges for MBBS after B.Sc MLT?

I have done my Bachelor's in Medical Laboratory Technician. I want to ask that whether I can do MBBS now or not? But I did my Intermediate from Science stream with non-medical stream.

31st October 2019, 10:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any medical colleges for MBBS after B.Sc MLT?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for MBBS course is that candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

The minimum percentage of marks required in senior secondary board examination to apply for MBBS course is 50%. You can not apply for MBBS exam called NEET with non medical stream in 12th board examination.
31st October 2019, 01:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any medical colleges for MBBS after B.Sc MLT?

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course.

To get admission in the course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. The eligibility to apppear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

No lateral entry in the course.
31st October 2019, 04:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The requirements for MBBS course is as below:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th board is required for MBBS course.

The name of entrance exam for MBBS course is NEET exam. It is conducted by National Testing Agency.

If you have not studied PCB subjects then you can not pursue MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?