26th January 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Aviation) after completing Integrated BTech in Aeronautical with Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

Hi everyone, I am pursuing Integrated BTech course in Aeronautical Engineering with Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. I want to know that after this course, can I study MBA in Aviation or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

3rd February 2019, 10:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Aviation) after completing Integrated BTech in Aeronautical with Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

Yes, you can study MBA(Aviation) after completing Integrated BTech in Aeronautical with Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. The basic qualification required to study MBA(Aviation) is having a minimum 3 - 4 years duration of Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. MBA(Aviation) is full time 2 years duration of course. There are various entrance exams for admission to MBA(Aviation) program. But the most popular entrance exam is CAT and MAT. You have to score good marks in the entrance test, because admission is done based on score obtained in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?