24th April 2018, 02:51 AM
@123@123

Can I study MBBS with 82 marks in KCET?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have scored 82 marks KCET in PCB. I have a dream to study MBBS course. So, with this marks I can get admission and study MBBS course. Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

13th May 2018, 08:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS with 82 marks in KCET?

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test. The scorecard of KCET is not used for admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Admission in MBBS course is done on basis of NEET scorecard.

NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in MBBS and BDS course. Candidate should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject to apply for exam.
14th May 2018, 04:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and the required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have to appear and qualify for NEET examination.

It is conducted by CBSE. Only after qualifying in entrance examination, you will become eligible to get admission in any private or government medical colleges in MBBS course.
14th May 2018, 11:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS course in any government or private college in India you have to appear and qualify for NEET.

NEET is conducted by CBSE.

So, if you want to get admission in any institute in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify for NEET examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
15th May 2018, 10:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. First thing, you must know that admission to MBBS course is not done on basis of marks in Karanataka Common Entrance Test. Your marks in KCET is of no relevance for MBBS admissions.

2. You need to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance test and secure a good rank in order to get admission in MBBS course. To apply for NEET exam, you should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th with PCB subjects.
15th May 2018, 04:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

MBBS stand for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course.

The acronym KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test. You can not get admission in any medical colleges of Karnataka on basis of scorecard in KCET examination.

You need to apply for NEET examination for admission in MBBS course.
15th May 2018, 06:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can not study Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course depending upon your marks in Karnataka Common Entrance Test. Earlier, COMEDK rank used to be basis for admission in MBBS course.

Now, only NEET scorecard is required for admission in MBBS course. You should apply for NEET exam for admission in MBBS course.
15th May 2018, 07:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no admission based on marks or rank secured in Karnataka Common Entrance Test. You are not aware about the fact that NEET is single entrance examination for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

If you are interested in admission in MBBS then you should apply for NEET examination next year.
15th May 2018, 07:37 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

This not possible.

Earlier COMEDK rank was used to get admission in MBBS course in medical colleges.

KCET has nothing to do with MBBS admission. Medical aspirant should apply for NEET exam for MBBS and BDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?