11th November 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?

Hello
My father is a government employee of karnataka state
working in A.P state i studied from 1st class to 12th in A.P
can i eligible for KCET for diploma course?
what is the fee structure for me in KCET?
kindly inform me what is the formality for applying KCET.

15th November 2014, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?

You can surely apply for KCET, if you are a not a domicile candidate of Karnataka. You will be only eligible for seats which are reserved for outer state candidates. If you have domicile of Karnataka, then you will be eligible as a Karnataka candidate.

Applying for KCET is a simple procedure and you can apply for it through their official website. All you need is your personal information and academic details with scanned photo and signature in jpg format to be uploaded during the online application.

For more information visit http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2014.htm
4th February 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?

I belong to Andhra Pradesh. My community is Muslim. Whether I am eligible to write KCET 2016? If yes, can I claim Muslim reservation category?
9th April 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 10 and 12from Telangana state.
As my parents are localities of Karnataka ,is it possible to me to give cet exam on the basis of parental domicile?what is fee structure?
1st May 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have studied till 10th in Karnataka and completed my 12th from Telanagana .. Am I eligible for KCET ?
21st January 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have studied till 9th in Tamil Nadu, and I completed my 10th and 12th in Karnataka. Can I apply for KCET? What are the procedures?
23rd April 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in diploma in tamilnadu my parents studied in karnataka I like join BE in karnataka I have eligible for KCET please tell
24th May 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in 12th standard science in Goa state. My parents are from Karnataka they studied in Karnataka, am eligible for KCET exam. If yes in which category a can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?