14th April 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MCA after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

Hello Sir, I am studying BSc with Computer Science course. I want to know that can I study MCA course after completing my BSc? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. So, I need to know about this immediately.

15th April 2019, 01:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA after completing BSc(Computer Science)?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

Eligibility Criteria to study MCA course:

>> Candidates who have passed or appearing for the graduation final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply.

>> Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.
15th April 2019, 02:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in MCA course. MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year or two year course from a recognised university.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with computer science as one subject in bachelor degree.

Visit official website of the respective institutes to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th April 2019, 02:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in MCA course. MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year or two year course from a recognised university.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with computer science as one subject in bachelor degree.

Visit official website of the respective institutes to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th April 2019, 02:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. The eligibility criteria for MCA course is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in streams like science, computer applications, technology, engineering etc from a recognized university.

>>Candidate must have studied Mathematics at 12th level.

If you meet above two criteria then you can definitely pursue MCA course from top recognized institutes.
15th April 2019, 03:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue MCA course.

You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have pursue computer science in bachelor degree.

To get more information about admission visit at official website of the institute.
15th April 2019, 03:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear,

As per information available,You can do MCA after completing BSc in computer science.

I am providing you the details of eligibility of MCA.

Eligibility Criteria:
===========

1.Any Graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline(Science,Commerce,Arts,Engineering or any approved university) is eligible to apply.

2.Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.
15th April 2019, 03:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue MCA after completing graduation from Science stream having 50% aggregate marks.
There is no any restriction in subject selection.
You can change your stream without any restriction.
You have to clear entrance examination conducted by university to get admission.
15th April 2019, 04:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is a professional master degree course of three years having a very bright career scope in the software world.

The minimum education required for pursuing MCA degree course is a graduation degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject wither at Class 12th level or during one year of graduation degree course from a recognized university. Students holding B.Sc in IT (Information Technology)/CS (Computer Science) or BCA degree are eligible for MCA through lateral entry.

So, having completed B.Sc in Computer Science degree course, you are certainly eligible for pursuing MCA degree course.
15th April 2019, 06:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MCA is Master of Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria for MCA course:

1. Science stream candidates are eligible for MCA course. Those who pursue bachelor's degree from streams like Science, Engineering, Technology or Computer Applications are eligible for this course.

2. One important criteria is that, he must have studied Mathematics at 12th level.

Then, you can apply for NIMCET exam for admission in good colleges of MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?