16th August 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission in khalsa college in bBSc food technology?

16th August 2022, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct admission in khalsa college in bBSc food technology?

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission for BSc in food technology is that you must have completed class 12 in the science stream with a 50% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board or Institute.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://khalsacollege.edu.in/
17th August 2022, 12:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct admission in khalsa college in bBSc food technology?

Candidates must have 12th degree in Medical or Non Medical stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Admission is based on merit based and entrance exam.
18th August 2022, 09:45 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

For BSc in food technology admission, you must have finished class 12 in the science stream with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% from any recognized board or institution.
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you can enroll directly in the BSc in food technology program at Khalsa College.
19th August 2022, 01:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Direct admission is carried out for Bcom, BBA courses.

For botany and Zoology courses, as well as BMM, MPT and MSc biotech , selection is done on merit basis.

Admission in the field of Agriculture, food and tech, physics and chemistry is done through marks score in entrance exam.
Candidates seeking admission to UG and PG courses are shortlisted on the basis of merit/entrance exam/direct admission.
19th August 2022, 09:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Admission to all UG courses is being carried out through Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) conducted by NTA. CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 exam, which was earlier scheduled to be conducted from August 12 to August 14, will now be conducted from August 24 to August 28.
19th August 2022, 10:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done 12th degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study BSc Food Technology..

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?