10th July 2013, 06:16 PM
tajani batul

Can I do BSc in 1 year after diploma course?

I am diploma holder.i have passed my diploma instrument and control engg.from govt.polytechnic ahmedabad in year 1996
now i want to do b.sc.my question is that can i do this by giving last year examination only or i have to study all three year? And can i give external exam not going to the college?is this facility available in saurastra univercity gujarat?thank you

13th June 2016, 10:28 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I do BSc in 1 year after diploma course?

No you can not do B.SC in one year after completing diploma/polytechnic of three year.
In order to complete b.sc , you have to start from beginning and complete your studies as a b.sc student. Polytechnic gives opportunity to those who have done diploma and wish to continue to degree course in engineering can do that in three years instead of four years in engineering.

After completing diploma of three years after studying 10th, one can study diploma. Diploma is a three year junior level engineering course, often considered as equivalent to intermediate or 10+2. But after completing diploma, it is necessary to study engineering degree course B.TECH, through lateral entry which will end up in three years in order to become a engineering graduate. But not for B.SC science, if you wish to study b.sc in science then you will have to study from beginning , a full fledged three years course of b.sc science. As lateral entry is only for engineering degree and not for b.sc science course.
3rd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc nautical science ignou diploma for 1 yr from 2008 and 2009 then done sstp and am a second mate in merchant navy, i could not give my 3rd 4th and 5th semester 1 exam each, can i complete my bsc now to get the degree in the same or to do some other bsc will i get any year less concessions.??
7th December 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

My admission in Mumbai some reason I want take admission in Pune can I get admission in repeat 2 nd year
19th August 2022, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my course for B.Sc after completing diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?