4th July 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I take economic hons without Maths? Which are the colleges?

my question is about to economics honors . may i take eco. hons. without maths in which collages apply so pls show those collages names.

31st July 2015, 10:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take economic hons without Maths? Which are the colleges?

Yes, you are eligible to take the admission in most of the university colleges in the economics honos. But you are not eligible to apply for the DU in any of the colleges in the economics without having Mathematics as main subject.

So if you want to take the admission in the economics honours you can take the admission in the university of your own state and the district as there is no limitation on this to take the admissions.

But the DU has made compulsory to have the Mathematics as main subject to take the admission in the Economics or Commerce course from the 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?