7th December 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I take provisional admission in Company Secretary's Foundation course?

I am in 12 & appearing in boards this year I want pursue CS Foundation course & so on I want to know that can I apply for CS Foundation course for December exams or what is the procedure for it with fee structure and the details about how can I attach my photo, signature to CS Registration form?

30th July 2020, 07:21 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Can I take provisional admission in Company Secretary's Foundation course?

You can apply online registration by visiting the official website of ICSI www.icsi.edu.
Attach all the documents, fill all the required columns & pay registration charges of Rs. 4000. for CS Foundation Course. Once your registration is complete , it is valid for 5 years. Examination form should be filled before Appearing for attempt, you have fill Exam Form latest by Sep 25 to appear in Dec Exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?