7th December 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I take provisional admission in Company Secretary's Foundation course?

I am in 12 & appearing in boards this year I want pursue CS Foundation course & so on I want to know that can I apply for CS Foundation course for December exams or what is the procedure for it with fee structure and the details about how can I attach my photo, signature to CS Registration form?

30th July 2020, 07:21 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Can I take provisional admission in Company Secretary's Foundation course?

You can apply online registration by visiting the official website of ICSI www.icsi.edu.
Attach all the documents, fill all the required columns & pay registration charges of Rs. 4000. for CS Foundation Course. Once your registration is complete , it is valid for 5 years. Examination form should be filled before Appearing for attempt, you have fill Exam Form latest by Sep 25 to appear in Dec Exam.

22nd August 2020, 02:04 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I take provisional admission in Company Secretary's Foundation course?

Foundation Programme can be pursued by 10+2 pass or equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?