19th July 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I take up Law course if I am 18 years old

I'm 18 yrs of age and passed my 2nd pu in the second attempt at bangalore. Can i take up law course directly or should i have to do it after my degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  2. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  3. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  5. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  6. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  7. College or university offering LLB through correspondence in Mumbai?
  8. Can I be eligible to pursue 3 years law in Ambedkar Law University?
  9. What is the difference between 3 years Law and 5 years Law course? Which course should I prefer if I am doing B.Com 2nd year?
  10. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. How to do Law after passing TYB.Com?
  12. How can I join B.A LLB after completing polytechnic diploma
  13. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  14. Do Kolkata university of law provides 5 years integrated law degree course?
  15. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  16. How will I practice in court after BA LLB?
  17. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  18. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
23rd July 2013, 10:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take up Law course if I am 18 years old

Yes, you can purse LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) course for 5 years at the age of 18 years after 12th.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks within the age of 20 years, can apply for 5 years LL.B. course through cracking entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).
24th July 2013, 12:37 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm 18 yrs of age and passed my 2nd pu in the second attempt at bangalore. Can i take up law course directly or should i have to do it after my degree?

YES, LLB can be done after class 12th

If you are able to do your LLB from the National Law colleges than you would get very good jobs after passing.

For admission to the National law colleges you have to give the CLAT or Common Law Entrance Test

Educational Qualifications required to sit in this exam is:
12th Pass with Minimum 45% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply is 20 years

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the written test:
English including Comprehension - 40 marks
Legal Aptitude- 50 marks
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 20 marks
Logical Reasoning – 40 marks
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs – 50 Marks
24th July 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I compleat ITI course so now i want to higher study so which is best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?