2nd November 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I write the IIT JEE and AIEEE with 10th followed by Diploma with Mathematics?

Sir, after 10th I started with Diploma and have Mathematics as one of my compulsory subjects. So, if I pass in Mathematics papers with grace marks then will I be eligible to apply and write the IIT JEE Advance, JEE Mains and AIEEE engineering entrance examination?

15th November 2019, 11:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write the IIT JEE and AIEEE with 10th followed by Diploma with Mathematics?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. Diploma candidates are eligible for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced stage for admission in Indian Institute of Technology. Candidates must have done diploma in engineering from a recognized institute. The minimum percentage of marks required is 60% marks in engineering.

Depending upon your rank in Joint Entrance Examination, you will get admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?