7th August 2022, 07:37 AM
Harshitha singh m

Can I write my PUC exam now and clear my backlog?

Hi I wrote my 2puc in 2017 and i had a backlog which is accountancy nd now I'm planning to continue my education. So i wanted to know can i write my puc exam now nd can i clear my backlog. Or i have to readmission for puc nd i have to write all the subjects?

15th August 2022, 01:14 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write my PUC exam now and clear my backlog?

Yes, you can write PUC exam after clearing your backlog. The eligibility criteria for PUC exam is that:-

Candidates must have passed the 2nd PUC or 12th class exam. Candidatts must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. An aggregate minimum score of 45% in 2nd PUC or 12th class exam is required for candidates from general category and 40% for SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B).
15th August 2022, 12:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write my PUC exam now and clear my backlog?

You have to take readmission in PUC again and then write all the subjects to get the PUC qualification.

It is 2022 and you have got the back in 2017. So, it is not possible to clear those backlogs now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?