28th September 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I write PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech after doing my B.E from Bangalore?

i am doing my be in bangalore but m nt locally from karnataka... so can i write the pgcet entrance for m.tech.

28th September 2011, 09:41 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech after doing my B.E from Bangalore?

P.G. Common Entrance Test is an exam for Admission into various P.G. and P.G. Diploma Courses offered so for that you need to be graduate definitely..

Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into Ist year M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg. Degree Course so for this you need to have corresponding degree like..

for M.E./M.Tech. --> B.E/B.Tech
for M.Arch.-------->B.Arch

Candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examinations in relevant engineering as specified in official notice with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the semesters/ years of the degree examination..
and if you are passing out your B.Tech before PGCET then you can apply as mostly PGCET exam held in September........
28th September 2011, 10:22 AM
hrushi614

Default Re: Can I write PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech after doing my B.E from Bangalore?

hi friend,

PGCET is entrance exam for post graduate cources like M.tech,M.arch.

So you can write pgcet exam whether you study in bangaluru

The minimum criteria is you have completed B.tech with 55% above through out career
28th September 2011, 04:26 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I write PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech after doing my B.E from Bangalore?

hi dear
P.G. Common Entrance Test is an exam for Admission into various P.G. and P.G. Diploma Courses offered so for that you need to be graduate definitely..

Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into Ist year M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg. Degree Course so for this you need to have corresponding degree like..

for M.E./M.Tech. --> B.E/B.Tech
for M.Arch.-------->B.Arch

Candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examinations in relevant engineering as specified in official notice with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the semesters/ years of the degree examination..
and if you are passing out your B.Tech before PGCET then you can apply as mostly PGCET exam held in September........

GOOD LUCK
22nd October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50.25% in btech. can i apply for pgcet
15th February 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh. Am not a local resident of Karnataka. So am I eligible for PGCET,Karnataka for M.Tech course??
Seeking help..
1st March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

PGCET in Bangalore and GATE biotechnology center in Bangalore, Common entrance test.interested then mail in this id [email protected].
13th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

CAN U HELP ME I DID MY BTECH IN ECE AND DONT HAVE A JOB NOW I AM APPLY FOR MTECH IN WHICH SUBJECT IS GOOD TO APPLY COMPUTER SCIENCE OR ELECTRONIS AND MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION AS A FIELD TO GET JOB PEOPLE R TELLING COMPUTER SCIENCE IS GOOD WE CAN EASILY GET A JOB BUT WHICH IS GOOD ONE TO HAVE A BRIGHTER AND SECURE FUITURE
21st August 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in ec engineering.....after graduation I can take pgcet exam....in m.tech cse.....I.e..software field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?