28th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can one do DM endocrinology after completing MD Physiology? What is the scope?

can one do DM endocrinology after completing MD physiology and wat are the other scopes

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  2. Is there any course after M.A Psychology?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Physiology if completed B.Sc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry? Scope of M.Sc(Physiology)?
  4. Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students?
  5. Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?
  6. Which is the best course after M.Com?
  7. Eligibility criteria and other information about Ph.D in Endocrinology for M.Sc in Bio-science student?
  8. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the different options available after completing BSc in Physiology Honors?
  10. What is the scope I have in abroad after completion of 12th Humanity with Economics, Physiology and Sociology course? -- [New]
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University M.Sc in Biostatistics, Physiology and Biochemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  13. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  14. Can a MD Biochemist apply for DM Endocrinology? What is the fee structure for DM Endocrinology?
  15. Which subjects are present in B,D,M Pharmacy?
  16. List of courses and Fellowship Programs to join after completion of MD in Physiology?
  17. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  18. Information about the course of post doctoral course of Pediatric Endocrinology? What is the fee structure and duration
24th April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one do DM endocrinology after completing MD Physiology? What is the scope?

is there any way to do dm in cardiology after md in pharma/physiology?
1st May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one do DM endocrinology after completing MD Physiology? What is the scope?

what are the courses avalible after finishing MD physiology
2nd July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what are d various courses or fellowship programs tht i can persue after completin MD physiology ?
13th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

availability of different courses after MD physiology for DM.
1st June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can one do DM endocrinology, after MD physiology ???
11th February 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Availability of different courses for DM after MD physiology?
23rd September 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

You can't do DM(Endocrinology) after doing MD ( Physiology). For doing DM (Endocrinology), you should do MD in General Medicine/Paediatrics.
DR BANSHIDHAR SAHOO, MD (MEDICINE)
[email protected]
25th November 2019, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the superspecialty courses available in India after md physiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?