6th August 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can other state students apply for MBBS in Indira Gandhi Medical College?

Other state student can appley for mbbs in indra gandhi medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  2. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  3. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
  4. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission? -- [New]
  5. Is DMRD course at Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital recognized by MCI?
  6. How can I get a seat in Indira Gandhi Medical College?
  7. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  8. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for a seat in Indira Gandhi Medical college, Shimla? I have scored 729 rank in NEET
  10. How to get MBBS seat in OU or Gandhi Medical College
  11. Am i eligible to get a seat in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla after scoring 729 in OBC quota
  12. Can I get admission for MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College after scoring 160 marks out of 200 in medical CET?
  13. What is the fee for admission in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur?
  14. What is the duration of human anatomy course? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  15. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  16. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  17. Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
20th December 2011, 07:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can other state students apply for MBBS in Indira Gandhi Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Other state student can appley for mbbs in indra gandhi medical college
There is no discrimination in Education in India. Gone are those days when caste/religion used to matter to get admission in any school/college/university.

Where ever you are from, you can certainly apply for MBBS in Indra Gandhi Medical College, if you have completed your. B.Sc from any recognised college/university and have obtained the required marks for the entrance.
Indira Gandhi Medical College is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.

For further information, kindly contact:
Phone No: 0177-2804251

Email:[email protected]
Email : [email protected]
15th March 2012, 11:51 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: Can other state students apply for MBBS in Indira Gandhi Medical College?

Where ever you are from, you can certainly apply for MBBS in Indra Gandhi Medical College, if you have completed your. B.Sc from any recognised college/university and have obtained the required marks for the entrance.
Indira Gandhi Medical College is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
3rd July 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my neet exam from rajasthan. I have not filled himachal pradesh in my entrance form as the regions for admission. can i get admission in igmc? The people in igmc say thaat i have to be a himachali or having a bonafide that i am from himachal. Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?