10th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India?

where can i find the best biomedical engineering collage or agriculture research collages in south India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  4. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  8. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  9. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  11. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  12. Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?
  13. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  15. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  17. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  18. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th? -- [New]
7th December 2011, 01:11 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India?

hi best bio medical colleges in south india

B.E ( Biomedical Engineering)
Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering and Technology, Navi Mumbai, India

B.E (Bio Medical Engineering)
Bharatratan Indira Gandhi College of Engineering (BIGCE), Solapur, India

B.E (Bio-Medical Engineering)
K. L. E. Society’s College of Engineering, Belgaum, India

Watumull Institute Of Electronics Engineering And Computer Technology (WIEECT), Mumbai, India

PSNA College of Engineering and Technology (PSNACET), Dindigul, India
31st December 2012, 11:31 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India?

hi,,

Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India

1.psna coll. of engineering & techno.
2.mahatma gandhi missions coll. of engineering & techno.
3.watumull inst. of electronics engineering & comp. techno.
4.kle societies coll. of engineering
5.bharatratan indira gandhi coll. of engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i want bio medical eng coll for 2year addmisson I STDY IN CHENNIA
8th September 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to study bio medical engineering collage and i want to know how much will be the annum fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?