25th February 2017, 08:59 PM
Kameswarar

Can a person of age above 50 years apply for Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? Which Universities in Andhra Pradesh or Telengana offer the course?

Respected Sir, I am 50 years old and now I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering through correspondence course so I want to know can a person of age above 50 years apply for Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? Which Universities in Andhra Pradesh or Telengana offers the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Distance Education is UGC or AICTE approved? Which Universities offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Which are the best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Tamil Nadu that offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I get admission in the Colleges? -- [New]
  3. Minimum age limit to appear in 10th exam at Andhra Pradesh and Telengana in private school?
  4. List of Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana states after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?
  7. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Which Mechanical companies in Andhra Pradesh offers Design job?
  11. List of colleges offering distance B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh
  12. Colleges of correspondence Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  15. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  16. List of UGC recognized universities which offer B.Ed course in Andhra Pradesh
  17. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  18. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?