20th May 2012, 08:37 PM
ashutosh9786

Can a student of UP take admission in Jharkhand through state ranking in AIEEE?

through state ranking in aieee can a student of uttar pradesh can take admission in jharkand

Related Questions:
  1. What state rank(In AIEEE) is required to get a seat in BIT Mesra, Ranchi for a student from Jharkhand?
  2. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  3. What will be my AIEEE ranking after scoring 132 in AIEEE? what are the chances of admission
  4. Admission for Computer engineering after AIEEE rank 63560?
  5. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Jamshedpur?
  6. Can I get admission in government college in India?
  7. Which colleges can I get after ranking between 32000 to 40000 in AIEEE? Can I get Thapar or PEC? In whcih colleges can I get Petroleum or Mining streams?
  8. Admission in any NIT or any government college after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 66544 and state ranking of 668?
  9. Can I get admission in DAVV or SGSITS Indore through AIEEE after scoring AIR of 125001? -- [New]
  10. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  12. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  14. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  16. Admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring AIEEE rank of 35618 and home state rank of 1443 in Jharkhand?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 121096 in AIEEE and 4333 state rank in Jharkhand?
  18. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2012, 04:32 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student of UP take admission in Jharkhand through state ranking in AIEEE?

Hi dear

I am sorry to say but this is not possible as if you want to take admission in Jhadkhand through state quota, then you must have a domicile of Jhadkhand and filled the form giving Jhadkhand's domicile only

As these are two different states, so they have different colleges under their own state quota .

Generally about 85% of the seats are reserved under state quota in every state.

So the only way to get admission in Jhadkhand through AIEEE is to have domicile of that state.

All the best !!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?