5th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?

I have got 15000 plus rank in state of delhi in aieee. what are my chances of getting admission in any college in delhi with computer science as option. also let me know list of colleges in delhi taking admission on basis of aieee ranking.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  2. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. Aeronautical engineering admission after higher secondary education with 81%
  4. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  5. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do further after scoring low rank in AIEEE? In which college can I get admission?
  7. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  8. Can i get admission in AIR Pune after scoring low rank in AIEEE?
  9. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  10. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  11. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  12. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  13. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE? -- [New]
  14. What should be the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  15. Admission to IITs after low marks in Engineering and good score in GATE? Criteria for admission?
  16. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  17. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  18. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
5th April 2012, 12:33 AM
saurav saraff

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?

With such a rank its very difficult to get admission.Still you can try in colleges like
Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT)
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)
Faculty of Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
13th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?

sir i have have been passed my diploma with 65% in mechanical. so, can i get admission in b.tech in good coll. in delhi
5th June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 41 MARKS IN AIEEE EXAM 2012 AND WANTS TO DO B.TEC FROM DELHI SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE COLLEGE NAME....
10th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 5000 rank in delhi state in aieee, whether i will get admission in any delhi college
11th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 5.5 lac rank in AIEEE . is their any chance to take admission in btec ????????? plz help
29th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir My Rank in AIEEE Is 1.5 lack & in the state of Delhi is 11500. Can I get admission in government Engineering college in Delhi.
3rd August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is necessary to get government college
24th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave got 60 marks in aeee 2013 andwant to doadmission inbB.TEACH indelhi so sir suggest the name of college
3rd June 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in du for b.sc. by math
14th June 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.tech in du without giving aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?