2nd April 2011, 02:47 PM
manalijain1991

Can an undergraduate apply for CFA exam? What is the procedure to apply for it?

I am an undergraduate,can i register for CFA? can you tell me the procedure to apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CFA after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  2. How to apply for CFA course entrance exam? Institutes offering the course?
  3. Can I register for CFA while doing under-graduation?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in TataMotors, Hyderabda?
  5. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  6. Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?
  7. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  8. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?
  9. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA? -- [New]
  11. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  12. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any college in Bangalore where I could take up CFA course? What is the total fee structure? How to apply for it
  14. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  15. Any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, Delhi University? What are the qualifications required? Any other law colleges under Delhi University that has the undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  16. Is CFA and MBA a good option? Where to apply after this qualification?
  17. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  18. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
4th June 2011, 11:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an undergraduate apply for CFA exam? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manalijain1991 View Post
I am an undergraduate,can i register for CFA? can you tell me the procedure to apply for it
For CFA only Graduate candidates are eligible.

CFA stands for Chartered Financial Analyst And to apply for this course you need a bachelor degree. So fresh graduates and also students in the final year of the Bachelor Degree course are eligible for the admission test.

And CFA is 2 year post graduate programme And this course is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI).

The admission to this course is based on an entrance exam And the entrance exam are held 4 times in a year at designated test centers.

Institution Offers This course -

Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Road No3. Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.

And if you want to get more information regarding CFA course, then please visit the official website of ICFAI.
5th June 2011, 12:51 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an undergraduate apply for CFA exam? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Chartered Financial Analyst(CFA) is a designation ,offered by CFA Institute AIMR),who complete the three levels of examination.

Minimium Eligibility:

1:If you completes a four years degree from any institutions approved by CFA Institute

or
2:you are in the final year of four years degree of a university from any institutions approved by CFA Institute .

you will be given higher priority if you have professional work experience the CFA program

Exam Format:

The Level I exam

It consists of multiple choice questions and is offered in June and December every year.

The Level II exam
It consists of item set questions and is offered in June only every year.

The Level III exam
It consists of item set and essay questions and is also offered in June only.

for more visit:http://www.cfainstitute.org
31st August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How long would it take to complete all of the exams? Is it necessary to complete the three levels?
28th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech degree on ece department from renowned university in 2011.and now i am recriuted in a software company.. so can i apply for CFA international course??if yes what are the procedures???
3rd May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is cost of this degree? How mAny years courses?
6th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE INSTITUTION PROVIDING cfa COURSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?