24th January 2020, 10:24 AM
Janofer

Can we apply for TRB examination with a B.Tech Biotechnology degree?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech Biotechnology. Am I eligible for TRB examination? When is the upcoming TRB examination going to be conducted? And, what is the last date to submit TRB application form?

25th January 2020, 10:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for TRB examination with a B.Tech Biotechnology degree?

No, you are not eligible for applying TRB exam after completing BTech Biotechnology.

TRB ( Teachers Requirement Board) exam is conducted once in every year.
Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should have completed their post graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
The candidate should have studied graduation and post graduation in same stream.
The minimum percentage required is 55%. The age should be less than 57 years.
There is relaxation for reservation candidates.
So, you need to complete your MTech in biotechnology and then apply for the exam.
12th September 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we apply for TRB examination with a B.Tech Biotechnology degree?

Can I apply for trb if i have completed b. Tech( information technology and ME . Computer science and also B. Ed
13th September 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi, i completed my M.TECH Biotech with B.ED if i applied for PGTRB exam then which syllabus i selecte to prepare for exam.(syallbus is given by tntrb)
27th October 2022, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. Tech it may I eligible to apply polytechnic trb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?