27th March 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology for BTech Biotechnology 3rd semester student?

Hi friends, I am doing BTech Biotechnology in 3rd semester. I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for an Internship in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? I am studying in 3rd semester of my BTech Biotechnology. So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th May 2019, 02:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology for BTech Biotechnology 3rd semester student?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Internship in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology is that they must have excellent academic records with an eager desire to gain knowledge and learn new things.

The deserving candidates can apply through the website https://www.icgeb.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?